Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 February 2012

An introduction....come say Hi!

Hello and welcome!

So what's going on here? Well let me explain. I'm a 35 year old Canadian male who has lived with limited systemic sclerosis (aka Scleroderma aka CREST), for almost 20 years. I've recently had to stop working due to my health and have been looking for something to fill my time and at the same time help others coping with scleroderma. Hence, scleroguy was born!

Using social networking, over time, I plan to post about things have, do and will affect my life and possibly others living with this disease. I have been told I'm an abnormally positive person when it comes to scleroderma and given that I'll probably post a lot about staying positive. I also hope that a long term male patients perspective may help newly diagnosed men to cope with some of the changes and stresses that they may not have anticipated. No topic will be off limits for me and I will speak openly and honestly about anything I cover here.

I'm a very open person and have little to hide when it comes to scleroderma so I invite anyone and everyone to follow my blog, twitter, Facebook or google+. Feel free to ask me anything. I will respond as quickly as I can. That said remember I have scleroderma and allow for a delay. I have bad days to ya know.

I guess that's about it. Just a small introduction. Stay tuned for my first post about my journey to a scleroderma diagnosis!

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Scleroguy

No comments:

Post a Comment